Sathorn Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We seek exceptional employees, provide them with the right expectations of their jobs and reward and recognize them for their contributions.
We know that talented, innovative and energetic individuals, who welcome challenges to meet our customers’ needs, are the key to our success.
We are firmly dedicated to the continued prosperity of Sathorn Corporation and we are always looking for the best individuals to join our team. It is our goal to treat each employee with courtesy and dignity. We realize the importance of earning their trust and confidence in the Company.
We offer great benefits such as vacation, holidays, employer-subsidized healthcare, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance and a Safe Harbor 401(K) with company match.
To inquire, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- Knowledge of measuring equipment
- Computer literate
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a team to accomplish goals
- Ability to anticipate problems and find solutions
- Self-starter attitude who uses initiative and problem identification to find solutions
- Attention to detail and organizational skills are a must
- Good work-ethic, performance record and demonstrated initiative
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Flexibility with scheduling